Grace ALWAYS provides a window. There IS a way. A way to get through temptation. A way to get through impossible situations. A way for the impossible to happen.
- He who did not spare his own son, will he not graciously give us all things? Romans 8:32
- No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. I Cor 10:13
Grace provides a window because God WILL be glorified.
- Then a voice spoke from heaven, saying, “I have already brought glory to my name, and I will do so again. John 12:28
- I am the LORD; that is my name! I will not yield my glory to another or my praise to idols Isa 42:8
- For my own sake, for my own sake, I do it, for how should my name be profaned? My glory I will not give to another.
- Yet he saved them for his name’s sake, to make his mighty power known. Ps 106:8
- But for the sake of my name, I brought them out of Egypt. I did it to keep my name from being profaned in the eyes of the nations. Ezek 20:9
- He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.” Ps 46:10
- “You can ask for anything in my name, and I will do it, so that the Son can bring glory to the Father.” John 14:13